Now more than ever women are experts at juggling multi-faceted lives. The demands of work, family and home are often prioritized first leaving no time for self-care. Sometimes it takes a health crisis to help us realize the importance of filling our tanks first. The hope is that we ‘get it’ before that point.
Self-care is recognizing, nurturing and taking care of our emotional, physical and spiritual needs. It is a holistic practice and one that deserves our utmost attention.
Bliss B4 Laundry presents women with the opportunity to press pause, take a break from the busyness of life and pay careful attention to the wisdom within. The focus of the weekend is to bring awareness, balance and rejuvenation to all aspects of ourselves. When we re-member our essence and seek to nurture it, we fill our hearts. And a full, content heart has the most to then give others.
By the end of the weekend you will…
- Learn how to be kinder to yourself
- Be more mindful of the areas within you that need attention to achieve wellness
- Understand how everyday choices (i.e. food, thoughts) impact your mind, body and soul
- Learn new self-healing techniques and have the knowledge to make healthier decisions
- Be inspired and motivated by new and lasting friendships
- Gain the confidence and strength you need to start your journey