Seeking not-so-shy, motivating-as-I’ll-get-out, kind-to-the-core healers, artists, practitioners, therapists, musicians, teachers, speakers of all kinds to present-their-asses-off at the best damn women’s weekend in Ontario
At Bliss B4 Laundry we bring together women in a rustic, laid-back, natural environment. We light the candles, set the mood, and magic happens. The constellation of women that participate is always divinely perfect. We have learned to trust in that.
What is the weekend about?
The concept of the weekend is simple. As busy women ourselves we are perfectly qualified to comment on the fact that we are not alone. It seems there are a great many of us who have become downright professionals at handling the needs of everyone in our lives before our own.
Women come to Bliss B4 Laundry Wellness Weekends because they deserve a break. Or because they seek like-minded women to laugh, cry and dance with. They come because they crave stillness and quiet to listen to inner wisdom and guidance. Or they need healing and transformation. And sometimes they get dragged here by a friend who claims to know better.
But regardless of why they come, they leave with full hearts, full bellies (damn the food is good), lasting and meaningful friendships, and memories that carry them through until next year.
How do YOU fit in?
We can’t do this alone. We carefully craft a team of professionals that are the essence of everything that is right about Bliss B4 Laundry. That’s where you come in.
Have you developed a workshop for mind, body, soul that women would delight in? Do you facilitate group activities (like yoga, dance, music, belly dancing, etc.) that women love? We want to hear about what you do.
What is in it for YOU?
In exchange for your kick-ass 1.5 hour workshop/group activity we can offer these super awesome things (thereby hopefully balancing karma – no joke – that’s important to us):
- A deeply-discounted Registration Fee just for presenters (what? okay – that’s awesome)
($230 – Five Oaks Retreat Centre / $200 – Camp Kawartha)
- Access to all weekend programming (workshops, activities, sessions)
- Six yummy-in-your-tummy vegetarian/vegan meals (and snacks – also important to us!)
- Two nights rustic, shared accommodation (cabins/bunk beds with new and old friends)
- Table in the Marketplace for promotion of your business/service (you can sell stuff!)
- Private space during the weekend for One-to-One Sessions with clients (paid for this!)
- Promotion of you on our awesome website (we gets lots of traffic!)
- Opportunity to share e-books, offers, podcasts, etc. on Bliss B4 Laundry social media
Need to know more? Here are the details:
Where? Our current Call to Presenters is for two Bliss Weekend events at:
1. Five Oaks Retreat Centre, Paris, Ontario (near Brantford) – May 27-29, 2016
It’s located 60-minutes west of Toronto.
2. Camp Kawartha, Lakefield, Ontario (near Peterborough) – October 21-23, 2016
It’s located 30-minutes from Peterborough.
How big are the workshops? We expect 60-80 women to attend from across the province. You will have approximately 12-30 participants in your workshop depending on its popularity.
Who are these women? We market our events to every day women. That means we are affordable by design. We don’t take home a big paycheck, but we take home a lot of satisfaction with what we do.
We have done this before and women loved what we did! Read what they said.
Do we have your attention?
Yes? Wonderful. So here is the nitty-gritty stuff before you submit:
- You submit your workshop title and description using the form below – by December 21, 2015 please. We review it and decide if your ideas fit with our ideas. We will get back to you by January 6, 2016 with our decision.
- If you are selected we ask you to pay your discounted weekend fee to reserve your spot.
- Then we work together to build an online presence about you and your workshop on our website. And we hammer out details about your One-to-One sessions.
- Then the date comes and we make magic together at Bliss!
Submit Your Proposal
We look forward to receiving your proposal! Thank you for taking the time to submit your ideas. Click the button below to fill in your proposal submission form.