Does this sound like you?
You feel pressured to do it all. You work hard and take on multiple roles. You juggle, family, career and social activities.
And more often than not, you feel overworked, overwhelmed and overly committed. No doubt you will be exhausted, anxious and stressed to the max when the holiday season comes around.
Don’t wait for the wake-up call to make you realize the importance of self-care.
So, what if you could ‘catch’ self-neglect before it hits you? What if you could learn simple ways to put yourself first? Or learn to re-prioritize your responsibilities so self-care is near the top?
There’s a place to find Bliss…Because Bliss is just so much more important than laundry!
Bliss B4 Laundry Wellness Weekends for Women are meant for women with ‘unstoppable’ lifestyles.
The weekends present women with the opportunity to take one weekend out of their entire year to press pause on their busy life and do nothing but focus on themselves. Women need this – better yet women deserve this!
The focus at Bliss B4 Laundry is to explore mind, body and soul through workshops, discussions, communal cooking, music, social activities and time spent in nature. We always have an amazing lineup of presenters and activities at our Bliss Weekends!
By the end of each weekend you will…
- Learn how to be kinder to yourself
- Be more mindful of the areas within you that need attention to achieve wellness
- Understand how everyday choices (i.e. food, thoughts) impact your mind, body and soul
- Learn new self-healing techniques and have the knowledge to make healthier decisions
- Be inspired and motivated by new and lasting friendships
- Gain the confidence and strength you need to start your journey
Join us, won’t you?
Your soul has been waiting for a weekend like this for a while now. Take care of yourself first so others can fully enjoy the love and support you want to give them! This time let the laundry do the waiting!