I was away for three weeks…mountains, lakes, the sea, fresh air, food, wine, and love. A truly perfect vacation!
While I was away though, Sarah continued working away in creating a magical Bliss weekend.
It was only today, after unpacking, cleaning, grocery shopping – all that fun stuff that makes you realize you’re back to real life – that I was able to sit down and take a look at the work still ahead for us to preparing for the September wellness weekend.
As I read over the schedule, I kid you not! My heart started pumping faster, I found myself doing a happy dance! I got so excited about every activity, every workshop, all the different magical moments that have been created to ensure we will have the most INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, SAFE, SACRED, LOVABLE weekend!
What a beautiful weekend Bliss B4 Laundry has put together for you!
You must check it out!! The presenters are just unbelievable!! Take a look at the workshops and the activities! They look like so much fun that I wish I could be a participant this time!!
From Journalling to Adult Sex Ed, to High Ropes, Drumming, and Drawing, to Spiritual and Energy works, to Food and Self-Care. All workshops and activities are meant to give you the opportunity to learn, relax, discover, transform and heal.
Take a closer look at each of the workshops:
- The BIG Idea!
- The Sex Ed Class You Didn’t Have But Should’ve Had
- Food and Metabolism for Women
- Branch Out! Drawing FOR Wellness
- Energy! It Makes the World Go Round. But What Is It Exactly?
- Mamacare: A Self Care Framework for Busy Mothers
- Coming Out of the Spiritual Closet: A Survival Guide
- Connecting through Drumming: Come Feel the Power of the Drum!
- Journaling: A Path to Finding Your Inner Compass
- Developing an Intuitive Relationship With Your Body and Food
- Conquer Your Fear on the High Ropes Course!
- Shine Bright!
- Shamanic Sacred Fire Healing Ceremony
I am happy to be back…I am happy to be back to this job I love so much to do!
See you at Camp Kawartha!!